Cascade Wool Yarn #8555 Black
comes in a generous 220 yards.
Peruvian Highland Wool is a hybrid of native Corriedale with Merino resulting in loft, durability and fabulous stitch definition. Cascade 220 works up beautifully in cables, lace, colorwork, as well as simple stitch patterns. This hand wash staple is ideal for heirloom quality garments in addition to accessories and felted projects.
With a nearly unlimited color palette to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect color(s) for your next project!
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 220 yds (200 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 18 - 20 = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: H - J (5.0 mm - 6.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13 - 14 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.